Foundation of the Trust
The A P Taylor Trust was founded before the High Court of Justice on 16th July 1969 from the estate of the late Albert Palmer Taylor. It was registered as a Charity with the Charity Commission under number 260741 on 2nd July 1970.
Purpose of the Trust
The annual income of the Trust will be applied at the discretion of the Trustees in such manner as they think with the object of improving the conditions of life and contribute towards the recreational or leisure time occupations of the inhabitants of the Parishes of Hayes and Harlington (as they existed on 9th January 1952) without distinction of political religious or other opinion.